Translation of medical and scientific texts
Gauss Translations specializes in the translation of medical and scientific texts, such as medical reports, scientific papers, package leaflets, instruction sheets.
Current and recently completed projects:
- Handling of a large translation project with about 10,000 document pages for FDA-510k approval in the U.S. within three months.
- Translation Clinical Training Strategy into German
- Editing the English manuscript Instrumentation for Chemiluminescence and Bioluminescence
- Editing the text Laryngeal inflammatory myofibroblastic tumors
- Translation of Chemiluminescence immunoassay for the quantitative determination of ACTH levels in human EDTA plasma into English
- Translation of Intra-operative PTH Monitoring: Studies of the kinetics of PTH in primary and secondary hyperparathyroidism into English
- Translation of the publication Representative Aerosol Sampling, in: Recommendations for Environmental Radioactivity Monitoring into English
- Translation of the publication Rapid Methods for the Analysis of Plutonium and Other Actinides in Environmental Samples, in: Publikationsreihe FORTSCHRITTE IM STRAHLENSCHUTZ into English
- Translation of product information Determination of osteocalcin, adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH), etc. into English
- Translation of the publication Experiences with the Microwave Moisture Meter "Micro-Moist", in: Mineral Processing into English
- Translation of the publication Implementation of Quality Assurance in the Manufacture of Radiation Measuring Instruments, in: Kerntechnik into English